Martes, Setyembre 27, 2011

A Simple Pillow


Into object or a thing, I will also compare myself into a simple pillow. Why?
Simple pillow is an object that does not choose who may come or hug to it. Everybody can lay on it, can cry on it, can comfort us just by hugging it. Pillow is also a good best friend for us. Like me, I am mot choosing someone very extraordinary just to be my friend. All I want is a person who really want and accept me for who I am. A person who doesn’t have an intention to destroy me. And when my friends will encounter a problem and needs my help or guidance, I am very much willing to help them just to make sure that they’re doing fine as I am. Because I don’t want to see a lonely person. That’s why even if I have a problem that makes me sad, I am trying to be strong and become happy especially if I am with my friends. Because all I want is to live with happiness and no one can see sadness in our eyes.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento